Terms & Conditions
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal. If you are not happy with our products or service and you need to return a product, please let us know and we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. All new items sold have a 3-day inspection period from time of receipt. If you are not completely satisfied with your order upon arrival, we will refund your money or exchange the item, less a 15% restocking fee. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from us within the 3-day inspection period. Then, the NEW or UNUSED item must be returned to us within 15 days from the date received. Return shipping charges will not be refunded. Do not ship items C.O.D. as they will be refused. This general product return policy does not apply to items sold As-Is (discontinued items).
To receive a refund or exchange:
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number by e-mailing us at [email protected] within the 3-day inspection period. Be sure to include your customer information and original order number. This is necessary to ensure your returned package is received and processed properly.
- We will e-mail you back with a Return Authorization Number.
- The NEW or UNUSED item must be returned in its original packaging within 15 days from the date received and the item must not show any wear, usage, or intentional damage. If we determine that any returned item is not in sellable condition we will return it to you and no refund or exchange will be made. Please include a copy of the original receipt and Return Authorization Number prominently displayed on your return.
- If a product is being exchanged, normal shipping charges will be applied when the new item is sent to you.
- The returns department requests that we allow 1-2 weeks turn around time for the issuance of a refund or for the shipping of an exchange.
- Original shipping charges, insurance, delivery confirmation charges, and/or credit card fees are not refunded.
The following may prohibit a full refund:
- Returned items without original packaging
- Items (product) that have been modified, abused, show wear, or have any intentional damage
- Items returned without a Return Authorization Number
New products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Used (As-Is) items are guaranteed to be as advertised. Although we visually check each item for any apparent defects before it's shipped, we do ask that you immediately check your merchandise upon arrival.
If an item is damaged during shipment, please keep all materials (boxes, packing lists, labels and merchandise included with the shipment.) - This assists the claims process. Open and inspect all your items immediately upon arrival. If the package was damaged in shipment, please call the shipping company to initiate the claims process.
We ship orders Monday through Friday. We pride ourselves on delivering your shipment quickly. Your order will ship within two business days of receiving the order. APO/FPO orders are sent via U.S. Postal Service and can only be shipped via USPS. Delivery is to the APO/FPO location, not the final destination. For APO/FPO orders Standard Ground delivery is approximately 7-10 business days.
- Orders cannot be split and must be shipped to a single address.
- If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
- In order to ensure safe delivery, we require a physical address.
- Orders over $500.00 will ship via ‘signature required’ service.
- We can only deliver to a PO Box using USPS.
- Complimentary shipping promotions apply to standard shipping only
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GuntecUSA's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GuntecUSA's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GuntecUSA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GuntecUSA's web site are provided "as is". GuntecUSA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GuntecUSA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GuntecUSA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GuntecUSA's Internet site, even if GuntecUSA or a GuntecUSA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GuntecUSA's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GuntecUSA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GuntecUSA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GuntecUSA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GuntecUSA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GuntecUSA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GuntecUSA's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.